Saturday, September 1, 2007

Happy Birthday............

......to me!

Yep, on this day, 27 years ago........ I, Marco Antonio Torres, was born. I don't remember much about that day, but I'm sure it was awesome! Well, maybe a little painful for my mom, but whatever...... :-)

I wanna thank Christy, Lucy, Derek, Darlene, & Jason for celebrating with me last night. I'm still feeling the effects of the drinks.....

Its strange "celebrating" anything this soon after my mom & grandma passing away. They are not here to cook me my birthday dinner or wish me a "Feliz CumpleaƱos", but with the help of my family & friends I know I will be ok.......

My birthday wish is for everyone to hug their loved ones, tell them that you love them, that you forgive them (or ask for forgiveness), and be happy! My grandma said it best:

No se enojen, no se pelean... Al Fin que cuando uno se va de este mundo, no se lleva nada.

Don't get mad at each other, and don't fight... In the end, when we leave this world, we can't take anything with us.


No comments: