Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Lil Brother

Day 15 - Lil Brother

Allow me to introduce my youngest brother, Angel. He is 16 years old. People tell me that we look alike. Except for his Dumbo ears! (haha, j/k bro!)

I love my brother very much. He's funny, smart, caring, and is always keeping me up to date with the latest & greatest Rap & Hip-Hop music.

He is also a survivor.

Angel was asleep in the back seat of the SUV during the accident that claimed the lives of my mother & grandmother. He was thrown from the vehicle, suffering a broken leg (femur) and several broken bones in both feet.

He endured 4 long days until I could transport him across the border from Mexico to Texas in order to have his leg surgically repaired.

He has endured intense physical & emotional pain that most kids his age would find almost impossible to overcome.

Because of this, not only is he my brother, but he is also my hero.

I love you, bro.

No comments: