Thursday, September 27, 2007

Random Thoughts............

...............from e-mails that I've sent to friends these past few days:

"I'm in a good place right now. The family is good, my friends are awesome, I'm keeping busy....."

"While watching a movie last week, I started crying..... Just had to let it out, ya know. I was in my room, alone, but I really needed someone to be there with me. My sister & brother were in the other room, but I didn't wanna bother them."

"Monday night I was talking to a photographer friend and he did the whole "I'm sorry about what happened....." speech. We sat down, had a beer, talked about life....... Its nice to know that people care........"

"My family and I are doing well. Holding together. Dad is back to work. Angel is trying to walk. Still so much to take care of, but we are doing it...... little by little."

No comments: